We can’t believe that it’s time to send the kids back to school; summer really did fly by! Now that they are headed back to the classroom or going for the first time, we want to make sure to send them in style. We know that there are so many options out there and you want to find the right fit for your kid’s personality and needs, but here are some of our favorite preschool must-haves.
1. Skip Hop Zoo backpack. Whimsical details and durable materials make this the perfect pack for on-the-go! Easily holds all the supplies your preschooler might need for a busy day of “work” and play, and the mesh side pocket adjusts to fit a juice box, sippy cup or water bottle.
2. Stuck On You Labels. Labels and personalized gifts have never been so gorgeous than with the huge range from Stuck on You ®. From kids labels to clothing labels, placing names on all your children’s school supplies never has been more easy and more fun!
3. Wildkin Munch ‘n Lunch Bags. This lunch bag has a velcro closure that is perfect for small hands – no frustrating zipper to get stuck when all you really want to do is eat! It has a loop handle on top for easy carrying and has plenty of room for lunch and/or snacks and a water bottle. Plus, its insulated and non toxic.
4. Wildkin Bright Stripes Original Nap Mat. The other essential preschool item worth mentioning is a nap mat. If your preschool allows you to bring your own I highly recommend these. They are free of flame retardants, PVC and other harmful chemicals. Plus, they come in fun patterns and are super cozy. Too bad they don’t come in adult sizes…
5. Lunchskins Reusable Sandwich Bag. That reminds me, sometimes for lunch you’ll want to pack a sandwich. There are a lot of reusable sandwich & snack bags to choose from. LunchSkins have a super convenient place to write your child’s name, they are easy to open and super easy to clean (wipe clean, throw in your dishwasher or washing machine!). Plus, they come in fun, bright colors and patterns so they will want to bring them home ensuring they won’t accidentally end up in the trash can. The high-quality fabric will keep her sandwich fresh until lunch.
6. CamelBak Kids Water Bottle. The classic, spill-proof eddy™ bottle, designed specially for littler hands. The simplified straw is easy for kids to use, and the size makes it ideal for packing in bags and lunchboxes. All the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and child safe – BPA Free!
You must be logged in to post a comment.